Tuesday, November 30, 2010
Tuesday, November 9, 2010
Sunday, August 1, 2010
Saturday, July 31, 2010
Sunday, July 18, 2010
Although I didn't get much today.....I got some good deals. I had a coupon for $5 off a $30 purchase after coupons and before ECB's.
CVS had Coke products on sale $13/4, and then you got one free. So...basically, $13/5 making them only $2.60 per 12 pack.
The Diet Mt. Dews were on sale last week for $0.88, but they forgot to take down the sign, so I got them for that price this week. I bought three for a total of $2.64
I had bought enough of the Mt. Dew to bring me over my $30 limit. So, I "applied" my $5 toward the sodas, basically making the Mt. Dews all free and bringing the total of my Coke products down to $10.64 for 5 packs, or only $2.13 each....CAN'T BEAT THAT!!
The CVS pantyliners were on sale $1/2 with a $1 ECB if you bought two....making them both FREE
The Huggies were on sale for $8.99 with a $3 ECB. I also had a coupon for $1.50, making them $4.49. This isn't an exceptional deal, but I will show you how I made it a better deal in a second.
I got this Green Tea that was $7.99 with a $7.99 ECB plus a $2 online printable coupon, making it an OVERAGE of $2.00
So....now that I had an overage on that, I "applied" it toward my diapers making them $2.49 or about $0.09 each.
The last thing I got was two packs of Dentene gum. They were a new flavor, so I was interested in trying them. They were $1.29 each, with a $1.00 coupon for each, making them a total of $0.58 for both.
What is impressive, is that my goal was to make it to $30 after coupons but before ECB's. That amount equaled: $30.70!!
However, my grand total for all the stuff up top was only: $13.71
Thursday, July 15, 2010
Neutrogena Facial Cream for $34.99. I printed a coupon from their website for $5 off. They are also offering a full purchase price MIR this week only, so my total for this was an OVERAGE of $5.
I also got an electric Gilette Fusion razor. It was on sale for $9.97 with a $5 ECB. I also had a $4 coupon from the PG 6/6. My total was $0.97 Normally, this is an item I would wait to get unless it was free but it is Brent's favorite kind of razor.
I got two John Freida shampoo that were on sale for $10/2, with a $5 ECB. I had two $3 coupons which made the amount an OVERAGE of $1.
Lastly, I got three 8 packs of Mt. Dew for $8. Then, I got a free bag of Tostitos for buying three boxes.
My total at CVS last night was: $2.97. HOWEVER, the last time I was at CVS, I received $13 of ECB just because I am a card member. They will often just send you free ECB based on how much you have "spent" in the store over a period of time. So.......I actually paid nothing, and still have $10 worth of free ECB to use next time!
Saturday, June 26, 2010
Although I didn't need anything but shorts today, I got a few good deals on a couple of other things.
The SOBEs were on sale for $1.00. I bought 10. If you bought 10, you got a $5 gift card, making the total $5/10. Then I had four B1G1 free coupons subtracting another $4, making the final total $1/10!
The shorts were clearanced for $2.80 each, so $8.40/3.
The QTips were $1.34
I had a coupon for a free Suave shampoo. The Suave was on sale for $1.65 and somehow I got $3.00 off with the coupon making the total an overage of $1.35.
The Scrubbing Bubbles Shower Sprayer was on sale for $6.99. I had a Target coupon for $3 and a manuf. coupon for $5, so I got it for an overage of $1.01
The Huggies were on sale for $8.99. I had a Target coupon for $1.50 and a manuf. coupon for $3, making my total $4.49.
My grand total for everything you see in the picture is: $12.87
Sunday, June 20, 2010
So, instead of waiting on the military discount on Tuesday, I decided to do my shopping today while Brent was playing Father's Day golf. It seems that by the time Tuesday rolls around, a lot of the stuff is gone....plus, I have heard it through the grapevine, that the military discount is going away at the end of June :(
Ok....so here is what I did:
The Gillette and Old Spice Body wash were on sale for $4.50 with a $4.50 RR per transaction.
-Transaction #1: One Old Spice at $4.50 with $4.50 RR and I used a coupon from PG 6/6 that was B1G1 free, so I got two for free
-Transaction #2: One Old Spice at $4.50 with a $4.50 RR and I used a coupon from PG 6/6 that was B1G1 for a free deodorant. So, I got a body wash and deodorant for free
-Transaction #3: One Gillette at $4.50 with a $4.50 RR, so it was free.
The Finesse was $3.99. I had a coupon for $1.00 off (not sure which week or ad it was from) and it also had a $3 MIR attached in the ad. So, I got it for free
The Schick Hydro 5 was on sale for $7.99. It had a $4RR and I had a $5 coupon from the SS 6/23. I also have a MIR form for the purchase price, so I got razor and got an overage of $9.00
The Tena pads were not on any sort of sale, but I had an online coupon for $2.50 off and a MIR for up to $12.99. The pads were $12.99, so I got an overage of $2.50
The Colgate Total was actually from CVS, but it was the only thing I got, so I added it to this list. It was on sale for $2.99 with a $2.00 RR and I used a $1.00 coupon from the SS 6/6, so I got it for free
The Zegreid OTC antacid was on sale for $11.99. I had a coupon from the SS 6/20 for $4 off. That same ad has a MIR for up to $12.99. So, I got them for an overage of $4.00
The Brilliant PH Tampons were on sale for $5.99. They had a RR for $5.00. I had a $1 online coupon, so I got these for free.
The Renu contact solution was on sale for $7.50 with a $7.50 RR. I had an online coupon for $1.00 off, so I got this for an overage of $1.00
My grand total today was: OVERAGE of $16.50
**If I had purchase all of this, even at the sales prices, without coupons, register rewards, and mail in rebates, this stuff would have cost me: $76.50!
Thursday, June 10, 2010
2. Johnsons Baby Wash $2.99-$0.75 Target coupon-$1.00 coupon from..not sure=$1.24
3. Scrubbing Bubbles Power Sprayer $6.99-$3.00 Target coupon-$5 manuf. coupon from their website= -1.01
5. Quaker Granola Bars $1.92 x 8=$15.36-$3.84 because it was B3G1 Free. I also had $0.75/2 coupon from..not sure=$10.77 for 8 boxes
I also had a coupon that if you bought 5 boxes of the granola bars, you got $3 off fresh fruit. So, I bought some bananas and 6 apples that totaled $3.86, so I got the fruit for $0.86
6. I had a coupon that was $5 off the purchase of $20 worth of frozen food (before coupons). So here is what I did:
Tyson Chicken Strips were on sale for $5.99. I had a coupon for $1.00 off, making them $4.99.
Eggos were on sale for $1.75 and I bought 3 to =$5.25-3 $1 Target coupons=$2.25
Lean Pockets were on sale $5/3. I bought 4 to =$6.66
Total for all: $13.90-$5 coupon=$8.90 or about $1.10 each
7. Green onions=$1.19
8. Refried Beans=$0.99
10. Ronzinni Pasta was on clearance for $0.64 each. I bought two to = $1.28
11. Classico (our favorite pasta sauce) 24 oz was on sale for $1.84. I bought two to =$3.68-$1.00 coupon=$2.68 for both
12. Classico 48oz was on sale for $3.59. I had a $1.50 coupon to =$2.09
13. Bell pepper=$0.99
14. Sour cream 8oz. with coupon=$1.19
15. Cream cheese=$1.42
16. Reb Baron pizzas were on sale for $2.89-$1.50 coupon making it $1.39
17. Amorall Glass cleaner on sale for $2.69-$2 mauf. coupon=$0.69
18. Olay Body was was on sale for $3.54-$4 coupon from PG 6/6 insert= -$0.46
19. Purina Dog food on sale for $16.99-$2 Target coupon= $14.99
Grand total: $54.02
Not anything to scream about, but it is pretty good since I saved $38.50 just on coupons....and I needed a lot of stuff....
Wednesday, June 9, 2010
1. The Kotex pads were on sale for $2.97. I had a $1 off coupon that I printed off line and there were $2 in register rewards, making my total for the an overage of $0.03
2. Rejuvacare Hair/Skin Capsules on sale for $8.49. They had a $10 RR so I got them for an overage of $1.51
3. The Walgreens A to Z Capsules were on sale for $1.70 with a $2 RR making them an overage of $0.30
4. The Luster White toothpaste was on sale for $4.25 with a $5 RR making it an ovearage of $0.75
5. The Nievia Men's shower wash was on sale for $2.12 and I have a $3 coupon so it was an overage of $0.88
6. Finally, the Reach floss was on sale for $0.85 and I had a $1 coupon, so it was an overage of $0.15
My total amount at Walgreens was: OVERAGE of $3.62
All I bought at Target last week were SOBE Life waters. They were on sale $10/10. If you bought 10, you got a $5 Target gift card. I also printed 5 B1G1 free coupons online, so I spent ZERO because I paid for 5 and got the other five free, then got the $5 gift card toward the $5 I spent on the five that I paid for! Man, that's a lot of 5's!!
Friday, May 28, 2010
So..I got all but three (mascara, honey mustard, and corn) things from my list last night, but I added a few more things....of course, this is Target we are talking about :)
What I actually got:
1. Scrubbing Bubbles Power Sprayer Starter Kit is on sale for $8.69, which is $0.30 less than I thought.
I used one $5 off coupon that I printed and I used the coupon that earned me a $5 gift card that I got out of the 5/23 Smart Source Insert
I also printed the coupon for a free refill when you buy a Scrubbing Bubbles Starter Kit
So, I got the sprayer and a refill for an overage of $1.31
2. Tide 1 Load Travel Box for $0.97
I used the $1/1 Tide from the 5/2 Proctor and Gamble Insert to make it an overage of $0.03
3. Bounty Single Roll for $0.99
I used the $1/1 Bouty from the 5/16 Red Plum, but because it was a target coupon, they gave it to me for free and I didn't get the $0.01 overage.
4. Lysol Wipes were slightly more than my plan sale price. Instead of $1.89 each, they were $2.19, but I got them anyway.
I bought 2 and I had 2 coupons for a $1/1 each that I printed. So, I got them for a total of $2.38 or $1.19 each
5. GE Reveal Bulb on sale for $2.14
I printed the $1.50 coupon from Targets website coupons
I got another coupon from the 4/18 Smart Source insert for $1/1
I got them for an overage of $0.36
6. Reach Dental Floss in on sale for $0.97
I printed the $1/1 coupon giving me an overage of $0.03
7. Pedigree Dentastix are on sale for $3.54
I used the $1/1 Target coupon that I printed
I used the $2/1 coupon that I got from the 4/25 Red Plum Insert
This made them $0.54
8. A 7 pack of Bic Pens was on sale for $0.99
I used the printed coupon and got it for an overage of $0.01
9. I got the Listerine Whitening on sale for $1.98.
I used the coupon I printed online for $2/1 giving me another overage of $0.02
10. I got one box of strawberries on sale for $1.49
11. I actually got two pounds of ground beef for $4.89 because it was a little cheaper per pound than the 1 pound.
12. I got the Mac and Cheese delux valued at $3.99 for FREE and a Cheese Deli Delux valued at $3.50 for FREE as well
13. Kraft Dressing was actually on sale for $1.50, not $2.29 each!
I had the coupon from some random mailer for $1/1 (Target coupon)
I had 2 $0.55/1 coupons from the 5/2 Smart Source Insert
And I had the B2G1 Free from Target's website
I got three Dressings for $.90 or $0.30each!!!
Some additional items I purchased: (these were not great sale items, but they are things I needed/wanted)***
14. I got two Huggies refill wipes 76ct for $2.39 each or $4.78 total
I had a printed coupon for $2/2, so I got them both for $2.78 or $1.39 each
15. I got six bananas for $1.15
16. I got a six pack of Jello for $2.79
17. Cool Whip was on sale for $1.19 each.
I had a coupon for B3G1 free so, I got four tubs for 3.57 or $0.89 each
18. I bought two Campbell's Soups for $1.89 each or $3.78 total
I had a $1/2 coupon making them $2.78 or $1.39 each
19. I used the $5/$20 (before coupons)purchase
My grand total for everything you see above was: $16.51
***If I had stuck with my original plan, my total would have only been $3.44, but this is a good lesson to show us how much stuff adds up when you do not plan for it! Those last few items I threw into my cart turned into $13.07 of my total!!
Thursday, May 27, 2010
1. Scrubbing Bubbles Power Sprayer Starter Kit is on sale for $8.99
I will use one $5 off coupon that I printed from here: PRINT
I will also use a coupon that will earn me a $5 gift card that I got out of the 5/23 Smart Source Insert
I also printed this for a free refill when you buy a Scrubbing Bubbles Starter Kit
So, I will get the sprayer and a refill for an overage of $1.01
2. Tide 1 Load Travel Box for $0.97
I will use the $1/1 Tide from the 5/2 Proctor and Gamble Insert to make it an overage of $0.03 (the coupon is about to expire, so why not get a free load with it?)
3. Bounty Single Roll for $0.99
I will use the $1/1 Bouty from the 5/16 Red Plum to make it a $0.01 overage (same deal with the coupon expiring)
4. Lysol Wipes are on sale for $1.89
I am going to buy 2 and I have 2 coupons for a $1/1 each that I printed from here. This will make them $0.89 each
5. GE Reveal Bulb on sale for $2.14
I printed a $1.50 coupon from Targets website coupons
I got another coupon from the 4/18 Smart Source insert for $1/1
I will get an overage of $0.36
6. French's Honey Mustand Dip on sale for $1.49
I have a coupon from the 4/11 Smart Source for $1/1 making it $0.49
7. Rimmel Mascara is on sale for $2.24
I have a $2/1 coupon that I printed from here (you'll have to search to find it) making it $0.24
8. Reach Dental Floss in on sale for $0.97
I printed a $1/1 coupon from here giving me an overage of $0.03
9. Pedigree Dentastix are on sale for $3.54
I will use a $1/1 Target coupon that I printed from the website
I will use a $2/1 coupon that I got from the 4/25 Red Plum Insert
This will make it $0.54
10. A 7 pack of Bic Pens is on sale for $0.99
I will use this and get it for an overage of $0.01
11. Some Targets have Listerine Whitening on sale for $1.99.
I have a coupon that I printed here online for $2/1 giving me another overage of $0.01
12. Strawberries are on sale for $1.49
13. Ground Beef $2.49
14. 8 Ears of sweet corn for $2
15. I signed up to get some freebies from Kraft, so they sent me two coupons to get a free Mac and Cheese delux valued at $3.99 for FREE and a Cheese Deli Delux valued at $3.50 for FREE as well
16. Kraft Dressing is on sale for $2.29
I have a coupon from some random mailer for $1/1 (Target coupon)
I have 2 $0.55/1 coupons from the 5/2 Smart Source Insert
I have a B2G1 Free from Target's website
I will get three Dressings for $2.48 or $0.83 each
17. I have a $5/$20 (before coupons)purchase that was randomly mailed out in a flyer (you may have this)
So my PLAN** total for tomorrow: $5.05!!!
Tuesday, May 25, 2010
So, I got a few good things today at Walgreen and a couple of things on Sunday from CVS, but it wasn't a spectacular week. Walgreens was out of a lot of my "money makers" but here is what I got:
At CVS, I got two Gillette Body Wash (no picture), 12 oz. They were on sale for $4 each with $4 worth of Extra Care Bucks for each one. I also used a coupon for $4 off the purchase of two Gillette Body wash from the Proctor and Gamble insert from 5/2. So, it was $8-$8 in ECB-$4 coupon. My grand total was: FREE with a $4 profit!!
At Walgreens, I bought 2 sets of Ouchless barrettes for $2.54 each. They each had a $3 register reward, so I got them for FREE with a $0.92 overage.
I also bought 6 Oscar Meyer Deli meats that were $2.12 each, making it a total of 12.72. I had two $1/2 coupons and two $1/1 coupons, so that brought my total down to $8.72/6 packs or $1.46 each.
I bought two Kraft Cheese slice packs for $2.12 as well.
I bought 2 Oscar Meyer Weiners that were B1G1 free. So, I paid $2.54 for 2, then I also had a $1/2 coupon, bringing my total to $1.54 for both or $0.77 each.
My total for the food was: $12.38. It was all Kraft Brand foods, and when you spend $30 BEFORE coupons, you can send in for a $10 rebate. Even though this wasn't quite $30 yet, I am close.
With the rebate, this food would only cost me $2.38. That is $2.38 for 10 items!!!
I bought two 27ct packs of Huggies diapers at $15.30/2. They also had a $3 RR when you purchased two. I also had two $3 coupons, bringing my total to $6.30 for two or $3.15 for a pack OR $0.12 a diaper, which is important to me because the best "regular price" deal I have ever found is $0.24 each! NICE...very happy about this.
I bought some contact lens solution that was on sale for $6.79 with an $8 RR. I also had a coupon for $2 off from the Red Plumb insert from 5/16. My total for this product was FREE with a $3.21 OVERAGE!
The last thing that I bought was some Huggies swimmers that were on sale for $5.94. Walgreens had a coupon for $2 off and I had a printable coupon for another $1.50 off making them $2.44. They are normally $8.99 a pack!
So....my grand total for Walgreens was: $6.99!!
Wednesday, May 19, 2010
I got 2 Dunkin Hines brownie mixes. They were on sale 12/$10 so I paid a total of $1.67
I got a 9.5 oz Dawn dish soap which was on sale for $0.84. I had a manuf coupon for $0.50, so I only paid $0.34
I got a 12oz bottle of Herbal Essense shampoo and a 13.5 oz bottle of Aussie Shampoo. They were on sale for $2.99 with a $2 RR (limit 2). I also had a coupon for $1 off the Herbal Essense and $2 off the Aussie, making my total for both FREE with a $1.02 overage.
I also got a razor and blade set for $6.99 that had a RR of $6.99, so it was FREE.
My total at CVS was: $0.99
I got two Old Spice 18 oz body washes. They were originally $4.49. I had a B1G1 free coupon and a RR for $4.50 when you buy one, so I got them both for FREE with a $0.68 overage.
I also got two Gilette 12oz body washes. They were the exact same deal, so I got them both for FREE with a $0.68 overage.
I got two Right Guard Deodorants. They were $4.49, but they were B1G1 free. I also had a $3/2 coupon. So, I got them for $0.82 or $0.41 each!
I decided I would like to try the new Off brand clip on mosquito repellant. They are normally $10 each. They were on sale for $8.99. I had a B1G1 free coupon, a $2/1 manuf. coupon, and a $2/1 WG coupon (which deducted $4 total since I "bought" two even though I got the one for free). So I got both clip ons (a $20 value) for $1.64 or $0.82 each.
My grand total was: $1.10!! I was pretty happy with that!!
Sunday, May 9, 2010
Thursday, May 6, 2010
Tuesday, May 4, 2010
Ok, so here is the run down.