Tuesday, April 27, 2010

WALGREENS DEALS OF THE WEEK!



The Ziplocks were on sale 2/$5, so with my military discount and a coupon for B1G1 free, they were a total of $4.19. However, I also have a B3 get a $5 rebate with SC Johnson, so that makes them ALL FREE with a $0.81 overage. Now to the Stayfree Maxi pads. They were on sale for $2.99 with a $3 register reward. I also had a manuf. coupon for $1.00 off, so with the military discount, coupon and register reward, I got them for FREE with a $1.46 overage. Next, I got 2 60oz Skintimate shave gels on sale for $2.99 with a $3 register reward on each. So, after the military discount and register rewards I got them BOTH FREE with a $0.92 overage. The hair trimmer was on sale for $4.99 with a $5 register reward, so I got it after military discount for FREE plus a $0.76 overage. The Progresso Chicken Soup was on sale 2/$3 and I got four. I had a $0.25 coupon off one, so after military discount I got them all for $4.85 or $1.21 each. I got the potting soil for $2.54. I got the flossers for $2 on sale with a $2 register reward. So, after military discount they were FREE plus a $0.30 overage. This brings my grand total to....drum roll please.....$3.14 plus tax!!!!!! HOORAY!!!

1 comment:

  1. okay, you did so much better than I did....That is GREAT!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete