Saturday, April 10, 2010

Success

I FINALLY got up to an 11% savings on my large grocery trip today. I have not been able to get more than about 10% off using coupons, but today, I did! I saved $25 in coupons! HOORAY. I know that doesn't seem like much, but I am getting there. Not to mention that most of the stuff that I bought was on sale, which cannot be reflected in a coupon. Something I had forgotten about the commissary is that they have military coupons for certain things that I can stack with a manufacturer coupon, so I got several things for dirt cheap!! PLUS, they had a managers special on chicken today, so I racked up! $1.69/lb for fresh breasts. Even my great Sams can beat that! I have been devoting more and more time into online coupon research, so if I find something new I will pass it on. I did add two new reference links, so check them out!

No comments:

Post a Comment