Saturday, June 26, 2010
Although I didn't need anything but shorts today, I got a few good deals on a couple of other things.
The SOBEs were on sale for $1.00. I bought 10. If you bought 10, you got a $5 gift card, making the total $5/10. Then I had four B1G1 free coupons subtracting another $4, making the final total $1/10!
The shorts were clearanced for $2.80 each, so $8.40/3.
The QTips were $1.34
I had a coupon for a free Suave shampoo. The Suave was on sale for $1.65 and somehow I got $3.00 off with the coupon making the total an overage of $1.35.
The Scrubbing Bubbles Shower Sprayer was on sale for $6.99. I had a Target coupon for $3 and a manuf. coupon for $5, so I got it for an overage of $1.01
The Huggies were on sale for $8.99. I had a Target coupon for $1.50 and a manuf. coupon for $3, making my total $4.49.
My grand total for everything you see in the picture is: $12.87
Sunday, June 20, 2010
So, instead of waiting on the military discount on Tuesday, I decided to do my shopping today while Brent was playing Father's Day golf. It seems that by the time Tuesday rolls around, a lot of the stuff is gone....plus, I have heard it through the grapevine, that the military discount is going away at the end of June :(
Ok....so here is what I did:
The Gillette and Old Spice Body wash were on sale for $4.50 with a $4.50 RR per transaction.
-Transaction #1: One Old Spice at $4.50 with $4.50 RR and I used a coupon from PG 6/6 that was B1G1 free, so I got two for free
-Transaction #2: One Old Spice at $4.50 with a $4.50 RR and I used a coupon from PG 6/6 that was B1G1 for a free deodorant. So, I got a body wash and deodorant for free
-Transaction #3: One Gillette at $4.50 with a $4.50 RR, so it was free.
The Finesse was $3.99. I had a coupon for $1.00 off (not sure which week or ad it was from) and it also had a $3 MIR attached in the ad. So, I got it for free
The Schick Hydro 5 was on sale for $7.99. It had a $4RR and I had a $5 coupon from the SS 6/23. I also have a MIR form for the purchase price, so I got razor and got an overage of $9.00
The Tena pads were not on any sort of sale, but I had an online coupon for $2.50 off and a MIR for up to $12.99. The pads were $12.99, so I got an overage of $2.50
The Colgate Total was actually from CVS, but it was the only thing I got, so I added it to this list. It was on sale for $2.99 with a $2.00 RR and I used a $1.00 coupon from the SS 6/6, so I got it for free
The Zegreid OTC antacid was on sale for $11.99. I had a coupon from the SS 6/20 for $4 off. That same ad has a MIR for up to $12.99. So, I got them for an overage of $4.00
The Brilliant PH Tampons were on sale for $5.99. They had a RR for $5.00. I had a $1 online coupon, so I got these for free.
The Renu contact solution was on sale for $7.50 with a $7.50 RR. I had an online coupon for $1.00 off, so I got this for an overage of $1.00
My grand total today was: OVERAGE of $16.50
**If I had purchase all of this, even at the sales prices, without coupons, register rewards, and mail in rebates, this stuff would have cost me: $76.50!
Thursday, June 10, 2010
2. Johnsons Baby Wash $2.99-$0.75 Target coupon-$1.00 coupon from..not sure=$1.24
3. Scrubbing Bubbles Power Sprayer $6.99-$3.00 Target coupon-$5 manuf. coupon from their website= -1.01
5. Quaker Granola Bars $1.92 x 8=$15.36-$3.84 because it was B3G1 Free. I also had $0.75/2 coupon from..not sure=$10.77 for 8 boxes
I also had a coupon that if you bought 5 boxes of the granola bars, you got $3 off fresh fruit. So, I bought some bananas and 6 apples that totaled $3.86, so I got the fruit for $0.86
6. I had a coupon that was $5 off the purchase of $20 worth of frozen food (before coupons). So here is what I did:
Tyson Chicken Strips were on sale for $5.99. I had a coupon for $1.00 off, making them $4.99.
Eggos were on sale for $1.75 and I bought 3 to =$5.25-3 $1 Target coupons=$2.25
Lean Pockets were on sale $5/3. I bought 4 to =$6.66
Total for all: $13.90-$5 coupon=$8.90 or about $1.10 each
7. Green onions=$1.19
8. Refried Beans=$0.99
10. Ronzinni Pasta was on clearance for $0.64 each. I bought two to = $1.28
11. Classico (our favorite pasta sauce) 24 oz was on sale for $1.84. I bought two to =$3.68-$1.00 coupon=$2.68 for both
12. Classico 48oz was on sale for $3.59. I had a $1.50 coupon to =$2.09
13. Bell pepper=$0.99
14. Sour cream 8oz. with coupon=$1.19
15. Cream cheese=$1.42
16. Reb Baron pizzas were on sale for $2.89-$1.50 coupon making it $1.39
17. Amorall Glass cleaner on sale for $2.69-$2 mauf. coupon=$0.69
18. Olay Body was was on sale for $3.54-$4 coupon from PG 6/6 insert= -$0.46
19. Purina Dog food on sale for $16.99-$2 Target coupon= $14.99
Grand total: $54.02
Not anything to scream about, but it is pretty good since I saved $38.50 just on coupons....and I needed a lot of stuff....
Wednesday, June 9, 2010
1. The Kotex pads were on sale for $2.97. I had a $1 off coupon that I printed off line and there were $2 in register rewards, making my total for the an overage of $0.03
2. Rejuvacare Hair/Skin Capsules on sale for $8.49. They had a $10 RR so I got them for an overage of $1.51
3. The Walgreens A to Z Capsules were on sale for $1.70 with a $2 RR making them an overage of $0.30
4. The Luster White toothpaste was on sale for $4.25 with a $5 RR making it an ovearage of $0.75
5. The Nievia Men's shower wash was on sale for $2.12 and I have a $3 coupon so it was an overage of $0.88
6. Finally, the Reach floss was on sale for $0.85 and I had a $1 coupon, so it was an overage of $0.15
My total amount at Walgreens was: OVERAGE of $3.62
All I bought at Target last week were SOBE Life waters. They were on sale $10/10. If you bought 10, you got a $5 Target gift card. I also printed 5 B1G1 free coupons online, so I spent ZERO because I paid for 5 and got the other five free, then got the $5 gift card toward the $5 I spent on the five that I paid for! Man, that's a lot of 5's!!