Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Walgreens Deals!


Ok, so here is the run down.

Cascade was on sale for $3.40 for a 60oz box. If you bought $10 worth, you got $2 register rewards. I bought three and had one $0.25 coupon, so the cascade was $7.95 for three or $2.65 for two, after my military discount.

Next, the Swiffer wet jet pads refills were on sale for $4.13 after military discount. and the refill fluid was on sale for $3.49. Walgreens had a deal where if you bought $10 worth, you would get a $2 register reward. So, I split them into two transactions so I could get two $2 register rewards. Also, Swiffer is giving a $10 rebate when you spend $20 on their products. So, I got five pad refills and one fluid refill for a total of $10.14 or $1.69 each. They are normally $6.80 a piece people!!! and WE LOVE SWIFFER!!

Then, we have the Kellogs 2/$5 deal. With my military discount, they were $2.12 each for an 18 oz box. Then, I had a $1.00 off two boxes and you got $2 register reward, so I got them for a total of $1.24 or $0.62 per box!

Next, Irish Spring Body wash 18 oz. was on sale for $2.99. You got a $2 register reward and I had a $0.50 coupon, so after my military discount, it was only $0.04!

I bought myself and Brent some Pert Plus Shampoo 12 and 13.5 oz (2 bottles). Each was on sale for $1.99. I had one $1.50 off coupon and one $1.00 off coupon, so after everything they were $0.88 total or $0.44 each.

SURE deodorant was on sale for 2/$3. I bought two and had two coupons. One for $1.50 and one for $1.00 making them $0.05 total or about $0.02 each!!

I was out of sunscreen and we were on our way to the fountains, so I bought two because they had them B1G1 50%. I got them both for $8.78 or $4.39 each. Sunscreen is so expensive!!

Finally, I got Brent two containers of Oxy Max Pads that were B1G1 Free. They were $4.24. I had a $1.00 coupon. So they were $3.24 for two or $1.62 each.

The grand total for today's shopping trip was: $32.32.

I am not completely thrilled with not getting anything for free with overages this week, but some weeks are going to be better than others. We use everything I bought A LOT and it was on some really good deals, so I could not pass them up. If you think of it this way....one swiffer refill is usually $6.70, and I bought six swiffer refills for LESS than two at normal price, I suppose Im happy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment