Wednesday, May 19, 2010

CVS and Walgreens

So..I have been a bit out of it the last two weeks because of illness and family in town. However, I wanted to share my deals from the week. I did not get any pictures so this is just the run down.

CVS:

I got 2 Dunkin Hines brownie mixes. They were on sale 12/$10 so I paid a total of $1.67

I got a 9.5 oz Dawn dish soap which was on sale for $0.84. I had a manuf coupon for $0.50, so I only paid $0.34

I got a 12oz bottle of Herbal Essense shampoo and a 13.5 oz bottle of Aussie Shampoo. They were on sale for $2.99 with a $2 RR (limit 2). I also had a coupon for $1 off the Herbal Essense and $2 off the Aussie, making my total for both FREE with a $1.02 overage.

I also got a razor and blade set for $6.99 that had a RR of $6.99, so it was FREE.

My total at CVS was: $0.99

Walgreens:

I got two Old Spice 18 oz body washes. They were originally $4.49. I had a B1G1 free coupon and a RR for $4.50 when you buy one, so I got them both for FREE with a $0.68 overage.

I also got two Gilette 12oz body washes. They were the exact same deal, so I got them both for FREE with a $0.68 overage.

I got two Right Guard Deodorants. They were $4.49, but they were B1G1 free. I also had a $3/2 coupon. So, I got them for $0.82 or $0.41 each!

I decided I would like to try the new Off brand clip on mosquito repellant. They are normally $10 each. They were on sale for $8.99. I had a B1G1 free coupon, a $2/1 manuf. coupon, and a $2/1 WG coupon (which deducted $4 total since I "bought" two even though I got the one for free). So I got both clip ons (a $20 value) for $1.64 or $0.82 each.

My grand total was: $1.10!! I was pretty happy with that!!

No comments:

Post a Comment