Monday, May 3, 2010

Target and CVS Deals!

Today, I went to CVS. I got these three things and they paid me $0.27. The depends (which are for a pregnant friend who is about to have two babies) were FREE plus a $2.00 overage. This is because they were $6.99 with a $6.99 Register Reward. The Listerine was on sale for $3.99 with a register reward of $2.00 and I have a coupon for $0.50 off making it $1.49. The Colgate was on sale for $2.99 with $2.00 RR, with a $0.75 coupon making it $0.24.

Then I went to Target and got all of this for $16. Bertollis are on sale for $5.89 each, and when you buy 3, you get a $5 gift card. I also have two $1 coupons for the Bertolli that I printed from www.coupons.com. So, I got all three for $10.67 or $3.56 each. This will make for some pretty cheap quick meals the next few weeks. The Vaseline Sheer Fusion lotion was on sale for $4.79. I had a coupon for $3.75 off and then a Target coupon for $1 off, so I got the lotion for $0.04! The Nievea body was was on sale for $3.99 and I had a coupon for $4.00 off, so I made $0.01 from it! Now, some Targets are offering a $5 gift card for the Scrubbing Bubbles power sprayers, but my did not. However, it was still pretty cheap. It was $7.99 on sale, and I had a coupon for $5 off. Then there is a coupon on the Scrubbing Bubbles website that will get you one refill bottle for free with the purchase of the first power sprayer. So, I got the sprayer and refill for $2.99. If your Target was offering the gift card with purchase, you would get the sprayer and refill and make $2.01!!!

Don't forget to check back tomorrow for my finds from Walgreens!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment