Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Walgreens and Target trip from LAST week



Walgreens:

1. The Kotex pads were on sale for $2.97. I had a $1 off coupon that I printed off line and there were $2 in register rewards, making my total for the an overage of $0.03

2. Rejuvacare Hair/Skin Capsules on sale for $8.49. They had a $10 RR so I got them for an overage of $1.51

3. The Walgreens A to Z Capsules were on sale for $1.70 with a $2 RR making them an overage of $0.30

4. The Luster White toothpaste was on sale for $4.25 with a $5 RR making it an ovearage of $0.75

5. The Nievia Men's shower wash was on sale for $2.12 and I have a $3 coupon so it was an overage of $0.88

6. Finally, the Reach floss was on sale for $0.85 and I had a $1 coupon, so it was an overage of $0.15

My total amount at Walgreens was: OVERAGE of $3.62

Target:

All I bought at Target last week were SOBE Life waters. They were on sale $10/10. If you bought 10, you got a $5 Target gift card. I also printed 5 B1G1 free coupons online, so I spent ZERO because I paid for 5 and got the other five free, then got the $5 gift card toward the $5 I spent on the five that I paid for! Man, that's a lot of 5's!!

No comments:

Post a Comment