Sunday, July 18, 2010

CVS Trip



Although I didn't get much today.....I got some good deals. I had a coupon for $5 off a $30 purchase after coupons and before ECB's.

CVS had Coke products on sale $13/4, and then you got one free. So...basically, $13/5 making them only $2.60 per 12 pack.

The Diet Mt. Dews were on sale last week for $0.88, but they forgot to take down the sign, so I got them for that price this week. I bought three for a total of $2.64

I had bought enough of the Mt. Dew to bring me over my $30 limit. So, I "applied" my $5 toward the sodas, basically making the Mt. Dews all free and bringing the total of my Coke products down to $10.64 for 5 packs, or only $2.13 each....CAN'T BEAT THAT!!

The CVS pantyliners were on sale $1/2 with a $1 ECB if you bought two....making them both FREE

The Huggies were on sale for $8.99 with a $3 ECB. I also had a coupon for $1.50, making them $4.49. This isn't an exceptional deal, but I will show you how I made it a better deal in a second.

I got this Green Tea that was $7.99 with a $7.99 ECB plus a $2 online printable coupon, making it an OVERAGE of $2.00

So....now that I had an overage on that, I "applied" it toward my diapers making them $2.49 or about $0.09 each.

The last thing I got was two packs of Dentene gum. They were a new flavor, so I was interested in trying them. They were $1.29 each, with a $1.00 coupon for each, making them a total of $0.58 for both.

What is impressive, is that my goal was to make it to $30 after coupons but before ECB's. That amount equaled: $30.70!!

However, my grand total for all the stuff up top was only: $13.71

No comments:

Post a Comment